All employers have an obligation to make reasonable adjustments for those employees who have a diagnosis or condition applicable to the Act which affects their ability and capacity to work.
Using qualified and experienced occupational health professionals, we can:
- Support you and your management teams in the application of best practice guidelines and legislation
- Recommend and implement individual functional restoration and rehabilitation management programmes
- Liaise with the employee’s GP and specialists to collate opinion and the prognosis in terms of ability and capacity to return to work
- Support you in the involvement of the employee and their representatives in discussions about their rehabilitation and potential return to work
- Advise you on the appropriate adjustments relevant to the case following a Fitness to Work Assessment conducted with regard to their mental, physical and emotional ability and capacity to fulfil their designated role.
- When appropriate, provide Occupational Physiotherapy and/or Workplace Ergonomics services to further facilitate early recovery of functional ability and capability.
- On return to work, recommend and implement a programme of appropriate surveillance methods and workplace reviews
- Provide you with regular case reviews and progress reports as required